Good reasons for studying Physics at the University of Parma
- Very favourable ratio between the number of students and the number of professors, that facilitates the education and promotes relationships.
- Efficient structures for studying and for favouring collaboration among students: labs, classrooms, library, rooms for studying, placed in the beautiful environment of the University Campus.
- Several courses with laboratory activities (both experimental and computational), useful to develop the ability to work in a team.
- Possibility of a personal study pathway, with a wide choice of courses available and the possibility of a traineeship in an external structure having an agreement with the University.
- Strong and active connections with renowned international laboratories and Universities.